Friday 31 August 2012

my sisters...



My sisters in happiness, my sisters in pain, my sisters through seasons...

One is from my blood.She the seeds of the bread that I eat, the essential flavour to make it worth to eat.
One is from the earth. So small girl, with feet that stand strong on the ground. She is the nourishing hard bread, that keeps you strong.
One is from the air. She is the breeze that whispers in my ears the truth,the world, shares the pain and my spirit. She is the freshness of the bread and the transparent idea of it.
One is from the water. So fair and innocent. She makes eating a feast, a picnic in the woods. She brings also God's creatures close, like Snow White,yes.

Indeed, love exists, goodness exists, innocence exists.
After so many disappointments, so many people unworthy, so many that left me and so many that I left behind, yes, I can say in all truth and certainty, love exists.