Friday 31 August 2012

Deep deep blue...

Back from holidays with my fiancé and I feel all charged up, ready to fight once again...
After 2 years time, I went swimming once again. After one year and a half of fucking neuropathy that made my feet ache like being pinched by a million needles and half a year of this damned ileostomy, I was able to swim!!!

Skopelos Island, Greece


Oh, God, the beautiful sea of our islands, the crystal waters, the sensation of freedom, the sight of the turquoise ocean...
Swimming is holding a great importance for me. Like in Blue (Three Colors), I need to lose myself in the blue to be able to be born again, to relieve my anxiety, fear, pain. When I dive underwater, I can cry, I can scream , I can relax, I can forget, I can recharge. Yes, I feel that everything might be just fine in the end...